Guest Damien

Boat Storage

Guest Damien

Hello all!

We've just viewed a rental in Moana that we would put an application in for but............there's no parking for my boat :mad:

Does anyone know of any land where I can keep my boat coz I worked hard on the mrs to get it and I'm not selling it now! :realmad:

Cheers!

Damien

Guest Guest75

Get a rental with room mate - get your priority right!:P

There is self storage down at Lonsdale - or just ask about around that area and Hackham trading estate. Someone might let you store in their yard.

The only professional boat storage I know of is at West Beach near the ramp - not cheap!

Guest Damien

Cheers Tyke, unfortunately Lisa and the kids get more say than me. The house is literally right on the beach so will be good for the kids and has sea views out of all the bedrooms so they really want it. Not at the cost of my boat though;)

I am willing to pay the going rate for the storage if anyone has space!

Damo

Guest motlyman

Good luck with it mate.

We looked at so many houses trying to find one with space for the boat, car and van it was a nightmare.

Found one eventually. Luckily the agent was not in a rush to re let or we would have been stuck.

Colin

ps. there is,nt any room for another one:nah:

Hi Damien,

I was serious last time...maybe you want to store it in Port Noarlunga? (We won't use it ....honest!)

We move at the end of the week so if you want to come around (Irvine Street...just round the corner from you ) and take a look you are more than welcome.

There's a big back garden and lots of space.

Tamara

Guest Damien

Wow Tamara, that's a great gesture! I may well take you up on it. I'll be in contact if we get the rental.

Cheers!

Damien