robm

Short term rental required - Semaphore

Hi

Looks like we may be coming out mid October and are looking for a short term fully furnished rental in the Semaphore area. Does anyone have any ideas? Haven't had much luck searching on line.

Any advice greatfully received.

Jane and Rob

P.S. May be just me coming out mid October to start work at RAH 25th October so if anyone knows of a room or apartment that would be available, I can look for something while waiting for Rob and the boys to get over in November

Jane:unsure:

Guest WhatNow?

Many of our clients have found this type of property via Donna Jacobs at www.realestateowners.net.au - you can Pm her here as jarnasa.

The sooner you book for late November/December the better as many of these types of properties are let for the Dec/Jan school holidays well in advance and availability gets tight and the prices go up accordingly.

Guest Ric & Paula

1 bed unit next to us available at the mo,2 streets away from beach,and 5 mins to outer harbour train line.Not sure if agents have any opens lined up.Was rented for 6 months on a short lease,if not fillled may agree to very short term rental.I know previous tenant blitzed the place before leaving and had carpet steam cleaned etc.Was $240 a week,part furnished,we have a single bed you can use.Is rented out via Century 21,Semaphore Rd.May be on Real estate,I can enquire if interested,hope it helps and good luck xxP

Would be great for just me but will need at least 2/3 beds when the rest of the family come out. If you could sound them out that would be brilliant. Thank you Jane

Guest Ric & Paula

Will do,when in Oct you due?Looked on "Real-Estate",wasn't on,so may have been leased,would only do for you as a short term though.Shall ask at Century 21 today

Guest Ric & Paula

Hi popped in today and it's been leased for 3 months,sorry P x

Thanks for trying. Century 21 were the agents we spoke to when we were over in July. They seemed to think there shouldn't be too much trouble but cant seem to get them to reply to emails!!

Guest WhatNow?
    Thanks Diane, but who is Donna and how do I contact her? Jane

As per my previous post:

Many of our clients have found this type of property via Donna Jacobs at www.realestateowners.net.au - you can Pm her here as jarnasa.

The sooner you book for late November/December the better as many of these types of properties are let for the Dec/Jan school holidays well in advance and availability gets tight and the prices go up accordingly.

Sorry! Have just woken up in a panic and not concentrating! Will contact her and see what I can arrange. Thanks again. Jane

Donna (as well as others list) on the Job and Business Adverts on this section on this forum - as it is only a few weeks away it's probably good to get something arranged. If Donna can't help then there are a list of other people on the link also. http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/jobs-business-adverts/10453-short-term-furnished-rentals.html Rachinadelaide has a place at Port River (nearish to Semaphore which looks quite nice) - she is on this list too. Good luck with your travels.