Guest Damien

What about this for a Sweep!

Guest Damien

Hopefully the attachment has worked. Went out Sunday, bugger me it was rough after a while :jimlad:

Anyway I managed loads, leatherjackets, 2 snook, silver trevally like they were coming out of my ears, undersized snapper to just short of taking size, 4 PJ sharks - bloody things, gurnard, wrasse and 4 sweep. The photo is of the biggest but the others weren't much smaller. It measured 46cm and fought well on my light gear. Tasted bloody good too pan fried in garlic butter! :jiggy:The size limit for sweep is 24cm! I asked Arthur at Angler's Choice and he reckons it's a really big sweep and asked for the photo for the shop :)

Also managed a boll**king from Lisa for being out too long :mad:

Good day, my legs are still swaying it was that rough!

Damien

Guest Weez

maaaaan i never noticed you were soooo hairy!! thats why when ben sees the hairy hand on the cadburys adverts he says its you!!

Guest joolz
    maaaaan i never noticed you were soooo hairy!! thats why when ben sees the hairy hand on the cadburys adverts he says its you!!

Ha ha that hairy hand ad gives me the creeps...especially the female with red nail varnish!!! Thank god you left the nail varnish off for this trip Damo...

Guest Scrappin' Julie

Also managed a boll**king from Lisa for being out too long :mad:

Damien

Hey she shouldn't have been mad - you brought home the best dinner ever! ;)

Guest Damien

If you think my hand's hairy you wanna see my bum :P..........or maybe you don't :biglaugh: