Guest Kat.West

Hi

Guest Kat.West

I'm Kat and I will be moving to Adelaide in November with my husband and 6 month old son. It would be great to be in touch and find out more about parent groups and things to do in Adelaide. Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Kathy

Hi Kat

Great time to move, very family orientated place is Adelaide so wherever you decide to settle youll find lots of parent groups, good time to come just in time for the nice weather... Hopefully!!

Good luck

Kim

Guest irish mike

Hi Kat,

We are also moving to Adelaide in Nov, myself, wife and our 8 month old son.

We are in the same boat as you eager to find activities which are relevant for families, we are looking at areas north of CBD.

We are fortunate that one of my new work colleagues is searching which suburb's are more baby friendly, if i get any further info i will pass it on.

Best Regards,

Mike.

Hi Kathy/Mike

Welcome to pia, Adelaide is a great place especially for kids. Now the weather is warming up it's really great. Shout me if you need anything.

Prema x

Guest westie1972

Hi, we are also in the same boat as you.

We are moving to Adelaide in early December with our 6 1/2 year old, 4 year old and 1 year old. We are looking to move near to the CBD as my hubby has a job there.

Zoe

Guest the umphs

Hi there, We are arriving 28th October. Sheena, Dan and daughter Milly Anne, 2 years. Right now it feels like madness, very emotional, nervous, busy, excited but reeeaaalllllly looking forward to the summer...! Seems like there are so many of us in the same boat. We will all find each other...! We came over last year to validate visas and asked a million questions to anyone that would listen and reply and I think that is definitely the key. Good luck all See you for a barbie sometime...! x