Guest Chloe Forrest x

are there any good clothes shops?

Guest Chloe Forrest x

can anybody tell me if there are any good clothes shops over in adelaide? cause i went over to brisbane for a holiday back in july and the fashion wasnt the best lol, i love clothes shopping and shops such as river island, republic, new look etc but i just havent seen anything thats tickled my fancy or is even close to the shops back home.. are there shops like these over there or is it just something i'm going to have to get used to? xxx:unsure:

we reckon it's sommat you have to get used to.......... there are some ok shops though - our teenage girls shop in Jay Jays.....Jetty Surf.....Supre etc! but the good thing is that New Look deliver to Aus so there are ways around it ............. ;)

Guest guest3462

and soon enough you learn to develop your fashion sense to fit in with what is available. So when you are shopping here with your mates, you will just end up buying and wearing the same as them. UK style is a little bit advanced and it usually follows here the season after!! Works especially well with the upside down seasons!

In summer, you'll find yourself in beach wear most of the time anyway.........

and soon enough you learn to develop your fashion sense to fit in with what is available. So when you are shopping here with your mates, you will just end up buying and wearing the same as them. UK style is a little bit advanced and it usually follows here the season after!! Works especially well with the upside down seasons!

In summer, you'll find yourself in beach wear most of the time anyway.........

very true............ much more relaxed here! and I would say UK style is not that much different!!! We have found fashion and nice stuff in shops here.......at really good prices!!! ;)

Guest the4hopes

The op shops are good, Ive found lots of Next, H&M, New Look! Just need the right size!

Guest Chloe Forrest x

aww ok thanks for the advice lol and thats good that new look deliver to australia, it's going to take some time getting used to ha but i'l get there xxx

Guest Marshall

There are no good shops in Adelaide!!

The surf shops are quite good, very 'australian'.

But no Topshop/River Island etc etc..

Guest laurenburton92

Go to melbourne and buy some stuff, aparantly melbourne has great fashion! Not sure myself tho!

Anddd if u really want river + topshop buy off internet and send it to fam in u.k and get them to ship it over doesn't cost too much, just until u get used to shops here x

Guest Murphysegg

Do Next deliver to Australia? I can't seem to find Australia in their Int Shipping catagory.

Guest the4hopes
    Do Next deliver to Australia? I can't seem to find Australia in their Int Shipping catagory.

Not yet, still waiting!

Guest shed end col

You can't go wrong with a bit of flourescent green or orange,always in season out here .lol.

Guest Chloe Forrest x

thanks for the advice, im in adelaide now and theres not much here tbh but not sure if its just where we are staying at the moment (christies beach), we plan to go back to brisbane there seems to be a lot more to do for teenagers xxx

Guest northernstar200

Hiya. Like everyone says you do have to adapt. But i do love savers myself, which is a massive recycle shop near to collenades. I have bought a brand new white summer strappy top today with tags still on for $5, and also brand new pair of Birkenstocks for $5 also. Its not new look, next or river island, but unless you want to go around naked its the next best place for me.

Tracy x

Guest smit
    thanks for the advice, im in adelaide now and theres not much here tbh but not sure if its just where we are staying at the moment (christies beach), we plan to go back to brisbane there seems to be a lot more to do for teenagers xxx
    Christies beach IS a long way from town ..........have a look elsewhere, marion or city.