phil&Sue

opportunities at Adelaide airport?

Hi there.

Looking for part time work at Adelaide airport.

I am still hoping to secure customer service work pref. at Adelaide airport. My background is cabin crew of 12 yrs in the U.K. Supervised as well.

Does anyone know do I need to get a Dangerous Goods certificate, before I do an online application with Aerocare, as it has this down as a prerequisite?

Any info greatly appreciated. If so, anyone recommend where best to do it etc?

If anyone knows of anything pref. part time, pls can you kindly buzz me on

0449 257 724 or pm me. I think there is a new domestic base starting in Dec?

UK Airline market is competitive. I am presuming Australian is he same!! I have been trying to keep an eye out for a few months now....... Miss the buzz of the airport life!

Many Thanks,

Sue

Mitchell Park

You apply to Aerocare online throught here website. Most likely they will snap you up because of your airline background. They will ask you to obtain the dangerous goods certificate and blood alcohol test once they they offer yo an position. That costs about $200 to get if I remember rightly.

Weststaff are an agency that higher for Singapore and Virgin Blue I think, could give them a call.

I worked at ADL for a while but unfortunately 3 hour shifts were no good for me so I left, bearing in mind I live in Port Noarlunga so a fair drive for only 3 hrs work.

Its a quiet airport compared to most of UK, depends where you are used to working, I am ex BA and BD at Heathrow so anywhere is quiet...

Qantas sometimes advertise on their careers section of their website.

Hope this helps

You apply to Aerocare online throught here website. Most likely they will snap you up because of your airline background. They will ask you to obtain the dangerous goods certificate and blood alcohol test once they they offer yo an position. That costs about $200 to get if I remember rightly.

Weststaff are an agency that higher for Singapore and Virgin Blue I think, could give them a call.

I worked at ADL for a while but unfortunately 3 hour shifts were no good for me so I left, bearing in mind I live in Port Noarlunga so a fair drive for only 3 hrs work.

Its a quiet airport compared to most of UK, depends where you are used to working, I am ex BA and BD at Heathrow so anywhere is quiet...

Qantas sometimes advertise on their careers section of their website.

Hope this helps

Hi

Thanks v much for replying and the info.

Have worked mainly at LGW and little bit Bristol.

I don't suppose you are able to PM me, your no. if possible I would like to ask a few more q's about that line of work....

Thanks once again,

Sue