Sign in to follow this  
Guest louiesmum

How Long??

Guest louiesmum

Hello

Well we're very new to this site so hope this works, fingers crossed!! Just wondering if any one knows how long our wait will be. We have had police checks & medicals, we have also been assigned a case officer (we are applying for a state nominated s/c 134 visa), SA have already agreed to sponsor us, the wait is agonising & after such a long time we just want to get going!! Any help advise tips would be welcome.

Thanks Michele, Neil, Louie & Finley:arghh:

Guest sarahsmartiepants

welcome to the site, and the answer to your question....I dont know! They come when they are ready i think! Patience is the key...good luck

sarah

Guest Django

7.gif Michele welcome to PIA.

You can expect your visa to come when it comes. There is a backlog at the mo as there are thousands of us trying to jump ship. Hope your wait isn't too long. When are you hoping to leave for Oz?

Pete

Guest louiesmum

Thanks so much for getting back to me so quick! I have lots of Q's that I'm not sure where to get answers so this seems to be a good place to ask as everyone has either been through or going through the immigration process.

I also wondered has anyone used the On Arrival Public Accomodation or did you all sort out your own & if anyone used the SA meet & greet service & how good these services are.

Thanks

Guest dglamoore

Hi Michele and welcome :wubclub:

We found the last stage of waiting the worst bit as suddenly you have no paperwork to fill your time, no next stage to plan for, just the wait :confused:

Use these next few weeks/months to make the most of quality time with family and friends. You will find once you get that visa and start planning for the move your time will go into hyperdrive and there will not be enough hours in the day :wacko:

Lisa:cute: