Guest the sagars

visa time scales

Guest the sagars

hi there,

we have sent a 176 visa application in august 2009 and still havnt heard anything.Is anybody experiencing the same problem? we already have a positive TRA Assessment and a state sponsorship for south australia, just cant believe the application could take over a year!!

Guest jaxndel

were the same applied for visa jan 2010 and still nothing, v depressing. just get told we have to wait to see what happens after the election , that was august and still nothing. still hoping.

derek

Guest guest3462

I may have so e good news for you guys!!!! During my epic dealings with diac yesterday I managed to find out that 176 applications were being processed as priority visas and had been reassessed due to the new smp. Now he told me they had applications from 2007!!! He also told me that in the last 4 weeks they had worked through all of those and are currently up to applications submitted in July 2008 and hope to reach July 2010 by the end of this year!!!

Keep hanging on in there guys it looks like it might be very good newsfor you soon! Good luck and speedy wishes

JCx

Guest the sagars

Thanks Churchj1, We have just spoken to our agent today and he could not really tell us anything apart from 'hang on in there!' so to read your reply was very positive and exciting! Thanks so much!

Paul & Laura