Guest Diane

Tea Tree Plaza Coffee Wed 17 Oct 10:30am

Guest Diane

Anyone who fancies joining a few of us from the North East suburbs for a coffee (and pancake if you're so inclined) - we're meeting up at Cafe Primo in Tea Tree Plaza this Wednesday, 17th October from about 10:30am.

All welcome!

Regards

Diane

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi Diane

Would love to but never ventured up that way yet and this week is a bit manic in my life, but thanks for the invite.

Regs

Sas

would love to meet up for a cuppa and a chin wag but sadly im still in england, but when i move over i will be living in mawson lakes so would love to meet up and after we can take trip on the scary bus ride along the 'o barn' :biglaugh:

Guest JanS
    Anyone who fancies joining a few of us from the North East suburbs for a coffee (and pancake if you're so inclined) - we're meeting up at Cafe Primo in Tea Tree Plaza this Wednesday, 17th October from about 10:30am.

All welcome!

Regards

Diane

Hi Diane

Came across this site and just registered to find your message. I live very near you, ex pom, been here since 2000 and dont know alot of people. Anyway, saw your message and wish I could have met you at the Plaza. If you would like to chat or go for a coffee, it would be great coz I miss me UK friends and would love to chat to someone who is also new to Australia.

JanS