Guest ctomo808

14wk old 'willow' pom x shi tzsu gorgeous little girl for sale

Guest ctomo808

We have reluctantly decided to sell our 14 wk old puppy called 'willow'. She is a pomeranian x shi tzsu, fully vaccinated, wormed and fleed. She's been brought up with my 3 and 6 year old and loves kids. We are now both working full time and its so not fair to leave her alone all day, she needs more tlc than we can give, the kids will be gutted but shes lonely. She is toilet trained, and has a kennel, indoor bed, blankets, food, collar, lead, treats and toys, oh and some shampoo.

Genuine loving homes only please, $350 no offers. We are in Sheidow par

Ring me anytime:wubclub:

Ahhh...hes gorgeous!! very good price too...unfortunately, my daughter is really allergic to dogs...we might try a poodle in the future though.

Good luck with the sale - Im sure he'll be snapped up....lovely cute photo!

Guest ctomo808

:sad:thanks yes she's gorgeous, took her to the beach today she loves it - just made me feel even worse watching her with the kids, but i really dont think its fair for her to be on her own all day

Guest ctomo808

:wubclub:Our lovely willow has been sold to a lovely family with another lonely dog in need of a friend - thanks Janine x

Guest Mummy2one

Please excuse me for saying this but if your kids will be gutted and you have all bonded with her and her with you wouldn't it be kinder to keep her. Maybe get a little playmate for her. People should really think carefully before buying a dog.

Guest ctomo808

The kids love her for about 5 minutes at a time, i have increased my hours to keep a roof over our head, and the rental agents wont allow 2 dogs - we have tried everything so yes a lot of thought has gone into this, i just thought she would be better off with a family who spent more than an hour a day with her.

Guest lippy

"my daughter is really allergic to dogs...we might try a poodle in the future though."

You may find that her allergy would also be aggravated by poodles - I have had a poodle pup returned because of allergic reactions.

Jx

Ahhh...hes gorgeous!! very good price too...unfortunately, my daughter is really allergic to dogs...we might try a poodle in the future though.

Good luck with the sale - Im sure he'll be snapped up....lovely cute photo!

She gave Hols a lot of cuddles on Thursday night at my house Sarah ............ I hope she was ok when she got home.

Missed our weekly chat :sad: ............ see you next Thursday!