Breaking Lease in Fulham Gardens

Ashby Dicko

Breaking Lease in Fulham Gardens because we are buying our own Aussie home.

This is a 3 double bedroom home with large kitchen, lockable garage, separate carport and a covered outdoor entertaining area. This one level home also has a separate laundry / store room.

Currently being rented at $310 per week.

The property stands within 100m of the Linear Park cycle track which spans from the beach 2.5km (Henley Beach South) through the CBD (10km) and up into the hills, all of which is walk able / cycle able without crossing a main road as the tracks underpass.

The catchment area for this house can see your child / children enrolled in Kidman Park Primary School, which has an excellent reputation and results to match.

School Profile | ACARA

The walk to school will take 15 minutes and this is accessible via the linear park, so if you like to see cockatoos, ducks and parrots on a daily basis this is for you.

The close neighbours are fantastic too, friendly and very helpful.:D

The nearest shops are at Fulham gardens shopping centre, these include Foodland, Target, ANZ Bank, Commonwealth Bank, fish and chip shop, butchers, and bakers don’t think there is candles stick makers!! Macca’s, pizza hut, petrol station and a BWS.

The CBD will take 10 minutes by car, Marion shopping, West Lakes shopping are 15 minutes and to the beach no more than 5 mins.

We will be moving out early January 2011.

PM me if interested.

Guest mikesmith

hi m8 my lease is till 1st of feb is your lease over by then or u just hoping to move by jan we also live fulham gardens too we are on the main road tapleys hill we will be looking to move only due to the main road so kids can play out still want to stay in the area have u got any pics or is the house modern cheers mike

hi m8 my lease is till 1st of feb is your lease over by then or u just hoping to move by jan we also live fulham gardens too we are on the main road tapleys hill we will be looking to move only due to the main road so kids can play out still want to stay in the area have u got any pics or is the house modern cheers mike

Hi, our lease is until the 12th April 2011, so we are just putting out our feelers to see if there is any interest before we tell our agents.

The address is 7 Oliver Avenue, Fulham Gardens, 5024.

I'll PM you with my mobile , so you can have a look!!