Guest bishvegas

SA State Sponsorship Finally Submitted!

Guest bishvegas

Hi. Thought I'd pop a post on here as we are thrilled that our state sponsorship application has been submitted today. Really excited and finally feel like we are beginning to get somewhere. Just have to wait patiently now.

Steve 35, Julie 29, Lucy 9, Jessica 6 and Ben 3

CARPENRTY VETASSESS PASSED: 04/08/10

SA SS SUBMITTED: 27/09/10

Woohoo!! just did mine too, what a great feeling to be able to action something at last. Now all we have to do is......wait!! Lol! At least the ball is rolling now, however slowly. All the best with evertything!!

Congrats guys:jiggy:, its a big step and well worth the wait. Very exciting times ahead.

Good luck with everything!!!

Kim

Guest bishvegas

You too tean. Thanks guys. Good luck to everyone else with their applictions.

Steve 35, Julie 29, Lucy 9, Jessica 6 and Ben 3

Hi BishVegas,

Just wondered who signed your financial proforma for SS. My bank seem reluctant to do this and state they will get back to me about it??

Thanks

Guest bishvegas
    Hi BishVegas,

Just wondered who signed your financial proforma for SS. My bank seem reluctant to do this and state they will get back to me about it??

Thanks

Hi Tean. We got a solicitor to do it for us. We got no joy from the bank either. It only cost £5.00 which was far less than we expected. However I would check as I'm sure my agent mentioned in an email that you no longer have to submit the financial proforma, think it is now only for students? Maybe I've misunderstood but it's worth finding out.

Julie

Guest hughescl
    Hi Tean. We got a solicitor to do it for us. We got no joy from the bank either. It only cost £5.00 which was far less than we expected. However I would check as I'm sure my agent mentioned in an email that you no longer have to submit the financial proforma, think it is now only for students? Maybe I've misunderstood but it's worth finding out.

Julie

Hi our agent also confirmed this is nolonger required, you just provide the figures now no signature needed.

Well today we have a case officer - wooohoooo - finally some movement in the right direction.

Keep faith those who are waiting - it will happen :D:jiggy::shocked:

Guest leemina

Hi Kimbo

Can I ask you how you know you've got a CO. We submitted a 176 on 17/8/10 and now waiting for CO. Did you convert the 175 to 176?? Thanks

Hi Kimbo

Can I ask you how you know you've got a CO. We submitted a 176 on 17/8/10 and now waiting for CO. Did you convert the 175 to 176?? Thanks

Hi

We had an email from from our case officer asking for all the meds and police checks to be done. Yes we converted our 175 to a 176.

Hopefully you wont have to wait much longer, keeping my fingers crossed. :D

Kim