sunnyside

Did you use www.currencyonline.com?

Guest wijaya

Hi

I have an account with them but haven't used them yet. I used Ozforex several times already. I think you can compare rates with similar company. Others are HIfx, Moneycorp, Ozforex and currencyonline. So far I found that ozforex had slightly better rate.

regards

Guest Guest5035

is now a good time to do that when the au dollar is 94 to the us.

stevo

Unfortunately I had to do the same the other day....

I normally use HIFX but found the guy to be a bit annoying so asked for a quote then went to Oxforex they gave me a better quote straight off then I asked if that was the best rate as I had just spoken to HIFX, the guy went off and check again and I get a better deal.... at this point in time if you HAVE to change it every cent or part of one counts !!! so make sure you shop around

Good luck

Kim

Guest Mark Xpnsit

Always negociate with these companies, they all have a bit to play with and its a really competitive industry. I haven't used currencyonline, but haven't heard anything bad about them either. HIFX have always been my choice.

Guest Marknickel

I used their services to transfer euros from France to dollars in my Australian bank account.The transaction was very smooth and the staff very helpful and reactive. I would definitely recommend them.