Sign in to follow this  
Guest doogie1

It Gets Worse

Guest doogie1
    :sad::sad:Help if anyone can, we are still awaiting copies of certificates etc, but my husband has just had confirmation of years with BT and only actually works out to be 2.5 years, agent still thinks can get TRA??? i not so sure, just keep reading the TRA information and everything states min 6years, getting really dispondent about the whole thing, anyone know of anyone passing a TRA in this situation:sad:although now a digital engineer the agent seems to think that can use some of this for TRA also, we just do not know what to do.

Guest Liz
    :sad::sad:Help if anyone can, we are still awaiting copies of certificates etc, but my husband has just had confirmation of years with BT and only actually works out to be 2.5 years, agent still thinks can get TRA??? i not so sure, just keep reading the TRA information and everything states min 6years, getting really dispondent about the whole thing, anyone know of anyone passing a TRA in this situation:sad:although now a digital engineer the agent seems to think that can use some of this for TRA also, we just do not know what to do.

Hi,

Is it the training aspect you are referring to or work experience?

My OH is a phone engineer who trained with BT, we couldn't get any informatin from them as he was trained by them 23 years ago. We put this on a stat dec listing all of his training, plus his confirmed 14 years work experience, but unfortunately we failed the TRA last week. They said it was because there was no evidence of 5 years training on any of the pathways :arghh:

Sorry I can't be of more help, we are gutted too at the moment.

Would you mind pm'ing me with who you contacted at BT to get your hubby's records? We've had no luck whatsoever!

Good luck with it all.

Liz x