We're finally going!!!

Guest the terry's

Guest the terry's

As some of you might know, we have been stuck here in the UK ever since we got our visa in 2008.

Now due to a series of unfortunate events we will be in a position to make our move. Not too sure as to exactly when but will be hopefully in the next 8 months.

I'm soooo excited after all this time WE'RE FINALLY DOING IT !!!!!!!!!

Helenx:p

Glad you are finally getting here even if it is due to some sad times, we were only able to come due to my mum lending us the money after the sad loss of my Dad but know it is what he would have wanted and would have been behind us 110%. Good luck with everything x x

:shocked:Whoooooooah!!!!!!!!!! How spooky is that?? I thought earlier that I would send a message this evening to see if there was any movement on the 'movement front'. Good luck with all the plans and we'll see you on the sunny side. :jiggy:

Guest Nicky&Andy

we know the feeling we were stuck in uk too since 2008 (although ours was due to sellin our house) but were here now , although we are shocked at how much house prices have risen since we were last here, espically as all the houses dropped in uk,