Guest vickykirby1979

Hello :)

Guest vickykirby1979

Well where do i start! We are what you would call an average family, me(30) DH(27) DS1(8) DD1(7) DD2(4) DS2(8mths). My husband works at an engineering firm and has done for the past 4 years. The only problem we have is he has no prope qualifications from there. He does have a fork truck licence. His jobs include shotblasting, painting items for mines etc etc......need some advice as to where to begin......please if anyone can point us in the right direction, would very much appreciate it :);)

Well where do i start! We are what you would call an average family, me(30) DH(27) DS1(8) DD1(7) DD2(4) DS2(8mths). My husband works at an engineering firm and has done for the past 4 years. The only problem we have is he has no prope qualifications from there. He does have a fork truck licence. His jobs include shotblasting, painting items for mines etc etc......need some advice as to where to begin......please if anyone can point us in the right direction, would very much appreciate it :);)

Hi there and very warm welcome to PIA, i would reccommend getting in touch a migration agent to get some first hand advice and then take it from there.....

Your first chat is free i think, there are a few who pop on here every now and anad again but two names that do pop up alot are Alan Collett and Go Matilda.....alos do a search on google and that will come up with some more....

Make a list of what you want to ask them....you can maybe call each one and ask a different question.....

Good luck and keep us upto date....

HG