trevorpayne

state sponsorship forms

Guest bishvegas

Good luck. Hope all goes well for you. Ours have just been sent too. Which agent are you using? We are using Ian Harrop and they have been great.

Steve 35, Julie 29, Lucy 9, Jessica 6 and Ben 3

we are using emigrating solutions so far they have been excellent. We are hoping to settle around Port Noarlunga simply because the beaches and schools look excellent. what area are you heading for?.

Hope all goes well for you .

Trevor Vicki and Lauren 9.

Guest bishvegas

We have been looking around Port Noarlunga too. Hopefully we'll be seeing you there soon! I'm so glad we decided to use an agent as I just wouldn't have known where to start with the application forms. If we get State Sponsorship we are going for a 176 visa which is ready to submit, and then the waiting really begins. It would be nice to keep in touch as I noticed your daughter is the same age as our eldest. She's looking forward to the move but sad to be leaving her friends so it would be great for her to get to know someone else going through the same thing.

Julie

Guest NickG

Good luck we are in the same situation we are using Go Miltilda ,which one are you using?

Who did it all go any help you can give us we would be very great full.

the Gostling Family

I t would be nice to keep in touch especially as we have daughters the same age, Laurens going through the same things of missing her friends and grand parents.

Lauren has her own account on Poms in Adelaide.

We are going over to Ozz at christmas to have a good look around Noarlunga area, we will let you know if its as good as it looks.

Our agent has done all the donkey work so far.

we used emigrating solutions as they seemed the most genuine and honest, I will let you know if this is the case I'm sure it will be.

Hope all goes well for you.