Guest ozbound

Hello from the Bennett family

Guest ozbound

Hello all, we have just started the visa process and hope to move out early 2012. Steph (my wife) is a nurse and is the applicant for the visa, I am in car sales for Vauxhall and hope to find similar work with Holden. We have 2 children who are both looking forward to the move. I will be throwing out lots of questions over the next 12 - 18 months so all help and advice would be gratefully received.

Guest eager6
    Hello all, we have just started the visa process and hope to move out early 2012. Steph (my wife) is a nurse and is the applicant for the visa, I am in car sales for Vauxhall and hope to find similar work with Holden. We have 2 children who are both looking forward to the move. I will be throwing out lots of questions over the next 12 - 18 months so all help and advice would be gratefully received.

Hi Guys

We are in the same boat too,waiting for SS.Very exciting times.We can exchange notes on research eh!!Welcome to PIA loads of great people to get advice from.

Siobhan

Hi Welcome and Good luck :)

This is a great site, use the search function as there is some great advice on here, if all else fails just ask. Bound to be someone on here in the same boat!

Von x

Guest ozbound

Definately Siobhan, the best way for us all to acheive what we want out of this experience is to share what we know with one another.

Hi Guys

Welcome to PIA, great support , advice and help on this site, any questions just ask ;)

Good luck with the applications,

Kim