Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest569

life good or not ??

Guest guest569

Please tell me as its hard to decide !! Went to work at 6.30 this morning. Was sunny so took both kids with me. Finished by 9am and spent the day in the garden getting a bit rosy !! Pool at 24* and the tea is on the bbq smelling great !!!! Is life good here in adelaide ????

Guest guest569

Not rubbing it in at all !! maybe its just all the sunshine and Coopers pale ale making me feel good !!!;)

Guest sarahsmartiepants

All sounds good to me 3 hrs work and taking the kids, giving your very good lady wife a lie in!!

Guest Guest5035
    Please tell me as its hard to decide !! Went to work at 6.30 this morning. Was sunny so took both kids with me. Finished by 9am and spent the day in the garden getting a bit rosy !! Pool at 24* and the tea is on the bbq smelling great !!!! Is life good here in adelaide ????

yep life is great, i got up at 4am for a 5am start of a 12 hour day shift, got home at 5.30, had a pooey day, fell in bed at 9pm and back tonight at 5pm for another day, different bucket though, but then i get 5 days off, to enjoy spring.

stevo