Guest sarahtwinn82

work?????

Guest sarahtwinn82

Hi all,

hubby can't work as a radiographer yet as his accreditation is taking months to arrive. He's applied for about 20 jobs of various sorts to just bring in some cash but not one company has got back to him....is this the norm in Oz.?:embarrassed:

hard to say there, my hubby a welder and has been offered every job he's applied for as myself an administrator, have applied for loads of jobs and either not heard anything or just got rejection letters/emails, I've had one job interview in over a year (which didnt get) now volunteering in magistrates courts fab, interesting but unpaid!!!!

goodluck with the job search

Guest hel&sam

hiya sarah, i applied for quite a few jobs while i was waiting for radiography jobs to come up but not a single interview, basically i think you have to find a job that you fit into completely, they dont seem to see transferrable skills here, if you x ray people, thats what you do end of story. it wont take long though.

Guest hel&sam

i'm not ignoring your pm by the way, cant seem to get into my messages, something about a server, i'm sure it will sort itself out shortly.