Guest markmet

Flippin freezin

Guest markmet

Is it just me or was it flippin freezin cold lastnight. Dont think I have felt so cold as I did lastnight an I have been here for 8 months.

Chris

Is it just me or was it flippin freezin cold lastnight. Dont think I have felt so cold as I did lastnight an I have been here for 8 months.

Chris

Slightly colder id say, didnt notice much diffrence really.

Guest Guest75

It did dip a little from the previous warmer evening but not as cold as we have had.

Are you coming down with something??

Guest guest3462

I agree chris, I was cold last night and put the heating on for an hour much to Rich's horror!!! He has a rule.........october to may needs no heating other than a jumper!! Tight git! :-) No wonder our elecy bills are always so reasonable!

I felt it too and so did the kids and to put their heaters on.. i was freezing this morning but it all seems to have warmed up now!

Guest Guest75
    I agree chris, I was cold last night and put the heating on for an hour much to Rich's horror!!! He has a rule.........october to may needs no heating other than a jumper!! Tight git! :-) No wonder our elecy bills are always so reasonable!

Ya softy!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I've cleaned the fire out now so hoping not to use it again.

Guest needtogonow

I agree BRRRRRR! So much for coming to a hot country.

I do not believe all the propaganda!

I was really cold as well. After 4 days straight no heating, I could not resist. The heating went on for about an hour last night.

Seems to be okay this morning, the house is nice and cool, a tad bit too cool but think it's a plus to living in an older house. Hopefully this will prove good when it really heats up in the next few months.

Guest Chandan

I have the heating on this morning.. it was 15 degrees in the kids room!! chilly.. funny that only 4 days ago we had to flush the upstairs bedrooms with a bit of air con before bed the other night..