orrelljet

Got it! 495 visa done and dusted...

Just a quick note to say that we got our visa confirmed today, at long last!!

WOOOOHOOOOO!!

Thanks to all on this site - it's gives you such a feeling of solidarity to know there are others out there in the same boat, all willing to help and offer advice when required.

We're looking to fly around 21/11 so we'll you (all) there.

Justin & Emmanuelle.

Just a quick note to say that we got our visa confirmed today, at long last!!

WOOOOHOOOOO!!

Thanks to all on this site - it's gives you such a feeling of solidarity to know there are others out there in the same boat, all willing to help and offer advice when required.

We're looking to fly around 21/11 so we'll you (all) there.

Justin & Emmanuelle.

Hi

Congratulations Its great to see a 495 come through at last, tell me , did you ever get a case officer or was this out of the blue, we are hopefully a month behind you.

Best of Luck to you all ..........

cheers

Guest dglamoore

Congrats on your visa :jiggy::jiggy: Enjoy your last weeks in the uk and have a good trip over next month :cute:

Lisa:D

Hi

Congratulations Its great to see a 495 come through at last, tell me , did you ever get a case officer or was this out of the blue, we are hopefully a month behind you.

Best of Luck to you all ..........

cheers

Cheers.

We were notified at the beginning of August that the visa paperwork had been received and I'm assuming it was sometime in August that the case officer was assigned (not 100% sure of date). They came back to us at the end of September, asking about the $100K bond (paid 3 weeks ago), so you may not be as far behind us as you think

;)

Justin & Emmanuelle.

Congrats on your visa :jiggy::jiggy: Enjoy your last weeks in the uk and have a good trip over next month :cute:

Lisa

Cheers Lisa.

I'm already looking at flights so we may be there in 3-4 weeks!! :swoon:

Justin.

Guest stufi1997

:biglaugh:Hey there Justin... fantabulous..! hav'nt spoke for a while but been watching from the sidelines. All of a sudden it's come together eh? well congratulations...see you on the other side and grab that beer... oh aye and go laptop shopping.! Stu. ;)

:biglaugh:Hey there Justin... fantabulous..! hav'nt spoke for a while but been watching from the sidelines. All of a sudden it's come together eh? well congratulations...see you on the other side and grab that beer... oh aye and go laptop shopping.! Stu. ;)

Thanks mate and thanks to all the other well-wishers too - sorry for the delay, no more home, no more broadband!!

Flights are booked for 20/11 so we'll be there 22/11 - we'll be staying in Wendy Hardy's Coastal Cottage, down in Aldinga, for 3-6 weeks then looking for a long-term rental.

Justin.

p.s. Stu, drop me a line when you get here and I'll take a look at your computer problems, over a cold one, of course. J.

Guest deb and stoo

Yo dudes

Well done you two and best of luck with the goodbyes/flights over etc and of course dont forget your golf clubs.....the 'Gallahs' always looking for new members:arghh:

Yo dudes

Well done you two and best of luck with the goodbyes/flights over etc and of course dont forget your golf clubs.....the 'Gallahs' always looking for new members:arghh:

Not much of a golfer I'm afraid but I'm not averse to giving anything a bash.

J.

Guest swampo

Congratulations, you must be over the moon.

Query: what bond?

Congratulations, you must be over the moon.

Query: what bond?

We are, really stoked.

What bond? The $100K bond for the extra 5 points - 12 months with the South Australian Finance Authority @ 6.45%.

Guest nikkiandlee

Hi,

Congratulations :)

Good luck with your future,

All the very best wishes

Nikki and Lee