Moosh

Simply Red @ Leconfield Winery, McLaren Vale on Sunday 10 October

Yep we'll be there. There's a minibus full of us going from the Cove Tavern.

Should be a cracking day and the weather forecast is great too.:jiggy:

Guest annbee

Yes we are going - wearing glittery (simply) RED top hats - I wonder if they will sing Every time we say goodbye as it is their final retirement tour!! have a wonderful day

Guest seasalt

I wish i was going but as we are going back to the UK for xmas we are on a tight budget. Enjoy the night everyone

Yes we are going - wearing glittery (simply) RED top hats - I wonder if they will sing Every time we say goodbye as it is their final retirement tour!! have a wonderful day

I saw you! You weren't too far from us. Was it one of your group who decided to change clothes with difficulty with a towel wrapped around herself? :biglaugh:

Guest annbee
    I saw you! You weren't too far from us. Was it one of your group who decided to change clothes with difficulty with a towel wrapped around herself? :biglaugh:

Luckily enough not one of us!!!wonderful weather excellent location and brilliant concert!!but the bones are aching today after all that dancing in the most pit!!!

Had a great day, drunk far toooooo much Vino and paying for it now.

Ann I have to assume thats you, Clares friend... its the glittery hats that gave it away. Hamish is looking forward to golf with Wayne and Andy ..

Heidi x

Guest annbee
    Had a great day, drunk far toooooo much Vino and paying for it now.

Ann I have to assume thats you, Clares friend... its the glittery hats that gave it away. Hamish is looking forward to golf with Wayne and Andy ..

Heidi x

Hello Heidi - yes I admit to it!!! hope your feeling better we too had a great day but the old old bones were aching the next day xx

Guest matt gibbons

What a brilliant day out, would highly recommend going to " A DAY ON THE GREEN" !!

We will defo be going again

Matt