robm

Friendly support??

Hi all. I am flying out and arriving in Adelaide at 9am on 21st October. We are hoping to sort out accomodation in Largs Bay. Would love to meet up with anyone to show me the ropes as I am flying out on my own and would love to meet up for some friendly support. I start work on 25th at RAH so only have the weekend to sort out tax file numbers etc. Starting to panic!!! :confused: Would love to hear from anyone who can offer any support. Jane :notworthy:xx

Guest Ric & Paula

Hi are you flying from Singapore if so you may be on our in laws flight!We are living in Semaphore down the road from Largs,feel free to message or PM,we went through it all 8 months ago and may be able to helpin some way.Good luck,it's warming up and the beach is looking lovely!

Hi are you flying from Singapore if so you may be on our in laws flight!We are living in Semaphore down the road from Largs,feel free to message or PM,we went through it all 8 months ago and may be able to helpin some way.Good luck,it's warming up and the beach is looking lovely!

Yes I am coming out with Singapore Airlines, arriving at 9am ish on Thursday 21st. Wonder if we shall see one another. Tell them to look out for a very scared women on her own ("billy no mates" comes to mind;))