Sign in to follow this  
Guest jen&ian

IKEA voucher - usable in Aus?

Guest jen&ian

Hi all,

Not sure if anyone will be able to help with this one but here goes, I was just wondering if UK IKEA vouchers can be used in Ausralia, I think Ian's work is planning on getting some as his leaving pressie, but if they won't be valid there's no point. I know Toys r us vouchers purchased here can be used there( although can't quite fathom how that works:wacko:) Any help gratefully recieved.

Jen:notworthy:

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    Hi all,

Not sure if anyone will be able to help with this one but here goes, I was just wondering if UK IKEA vouchers can be used in Ausralia, I think Ian's work is planning on getting some as his leaving pressie, but if they won't be valid there's no point. I know Toys r us vouchers purchased here can be used there( although can't quite fathom how that works:wacko:) Any help gratefully recieved.

Jen:notworthy:

I will ring them this morning and find out for you, although I am not sure I will trust what they say, I drove all the way there for something they said was in stock, when I got there it wasnt!

I will get the name of the person I speak too.

sarah

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I rang and they said absolutly NOT!!! You can try contacting them eitht he e mail addy i gave you via PM.

sorry, they will have to give you aus $ for leaving instead.

sarah

Guest Roo1

On the subject of VOUCHERS. Apparently Toys R Us excepts British vouchers. If you have any change left they give it to you in Jeffery Dollars for you to spend in store.

Good idea for xmas presents from the rellies back in the U.K.:idea:

Unfortunatly though it doesn't work the other way round. Aus to U.K.

J x

Guest jen&ian

Hi Guys,

Thanks for looking into that for us, I can't say I'm that suprised, it's a shame though, it would make the perfect leaving pressie, very useful & totally packable! Hey Ho, they'll have to come up with a plan B:idea:.

Jen:cute: