HEAPS GOOD !!!

Baby sitter nedeed...

We have been invited to a party back in the UK....its @ Anfield the home of Liverpool FC.....:biglaugh:

They are calling it their end of season party and its next saturday....so not much time to find a baby sitter.............:notworthy::notworthy:

HG

Guest Carolandcraig

Spurs were in a similar position a few season back and now luck at us, however we were not in as much debt as they are, nevermind!

Guest sarahtwinn82

I'm not sure what your asking for? Do you need your children looking after or a pet?????

Guest motlyman

just wondering if Lauren and Sarah watch football at all:nah:

Guest sarahtwinn82

No i don't watch 22 grown men kicking a bag of wind round a piece of grass and still don't understand why your asking for a baby sitter?

Guest mikesmith
    just wondering if Lauren and Sarah watch football at all:nah:

dont know why there are some worried people taking and slaging the best team in the world lfc worry about yer own team and not ours yeah going through a bad spell but we stick with them through good times and the bad not many bad for the reds only get better with the new investment we are gonna have just think you are worried by us watch this space lad come end of season we will be top 4 mark my words proud to be liverpool fc 4 life :)

We have been invited to a party back in the UK....its @ Anfield the home of Liverpool FC.....:biglaugh:

They are calling it their end of season party and its next saturday....so not much time to find a baby sitter.............:notworthy::notworthy:

HG

So what team do you support?Are they as steeped in History as LFC?Have they won as many domestic and European trophies as LFC?All Clubs have bad times,and Liverpool's will not last long!:)

Apparently the american owners of liverpool football club are in talks with the fa regarding changing the name of the club. This allegedly is to raise the profile of the premier league in the usa,,,so from next season liverpool will be known as ' the hub cap stealers' and anfield will be renamed to the' san giro' lmao hahahah

Guest markbevjake

I laughed more at the lfc soccer fans comments than the baby sitting ones...... you've got to laugh haven't you :biglaugh:..................NO. ohh well never mind :GEEK:.

Guest katsmajic

@ Laura & Sarah

HG is taking the pee out of LFC financial crisis and that they looking at relegation...so he says anyway. Thank you for the offers though - i know who to call in a crisis :cute:

all i say is cycles for footy...it all goes round in cycles - UTD were having a melt down a few years ago when the Glazier bros bought them...LFC will come back but this isnt their year...biggest laugh i EVER had re footie (despite being hazardous to my health) was being in a pub in Liverpool watching the 'epic' Wimbledon' match '88

Guest mikesmith

new owners no debt ready for derby game bring it on going places now ynwa get in there read and weep all mancs with yer debt ridden club ha ha HA

So what team do you support?Are they as steeped in History as LFC?Have they won as many domestic and European trophies as LFC?All Clubs have bad times,and Liverpool's will not last long!:)

For your info i support Man utd...not a bad history i dnt think...really is it.....

Swings and roundabouts when it come to giving stick out its how you take it that matters and some people quite simply cannot take it.....:realmad:

Sure the Glaziers have put the club in a very crap position.....but they when you can buy someone for 12M then sell him for 80M that aint bad business.....i aint going to get in to a slanging match with anyone...been there done that over more personal matters....and i aint going to waste my time...up for fun and banter.....

Its all a bit of lighthearted fun that some people cant take....

Onwards and upwards for the scousers.......

Still think that Everton may well turn you over on sunday....

Will have $10 per position Utd finish above Liverpool mr Smith.....:D

enjoy the season.....

HG

Guest mikesmith

hey that is 1 of the only things i miss back in uk the football banter so get in west brom nice and sweet fightback to draw at crap trafford just like your name on ere it was heaps good ha ha pmsl