Kids Soccer in the south

Guest Welshy

You play 5-a-side don't you? Rather than Futsal (which does has 5 players too).

The Comp at Magill run by Ray Grima is the elite futsal comp in SA. Without showing off, I know my football stuff, being a coach of a junior team, secretary of a super league federation team, and also selling stuff as my job.

All I do is mix with football people here in SA, hence me knowing about all the comps.

As an example we all have to register with the FFA to play, it's serious stuff. We need to have kit with numbers too.

Most players (at Magill) play futsal and other comps, its more than a just a kickabout and a laugh.

Have you played at Magill?

Guest Tterrier81
You play 5-a-side don't you? Rather than Futsal (which does has 5 players too).

The Comp at Magill run by Ray Grima is the elite futsal comp in SA. Without showing off, I know my football stuff, being a coach of a junior team, secretary of a super league federation team, and also selling stuff as my job.

All I do is mix with football people here in SA, hence me knowing about all the comps.

As an example we all have to register with the FFA to play, it's serious stuff. We need to have kit with numbers too.

Most players (at Magill) play futsal and other comps, its more than a just a kickabout and a laugh.

Have you played at Magill?

yes i do play 5 a side, and yes i do know that futsal has 5 players. thanks

i have played at magill before but this was about 5 years ago and i only filled in for a couple of games, u are correct in most of the stuff u say in regards to the league u play in being a well organised thing with ffsa refs, registering with the ffsa etc but does this make it the best league to play in??

there are other leagues out there that are a good standard and have decent players playin in them, i used to play in a private league which had 3 ex nsl and a-league players playin (ok they are in there late 30's and early 40's but still dam good players) but i never went round sayin it was the best when i hadnt tried the rest

I only say things are the best when they are. ;-)

I have also played at Magill in the now disbanded Sunday League, that wasn't anything like as good as the new Tuesday one. It was always good but this season it has got much better.

I would consider ex AU players (remembering A-league is pretty new so players are youthful) as being not bad too? So don't come on here saying (and trying to impress) you played with/against ex NSL or else I could send you copies of Videos of me scoring against an England International goalkeeper too :-)

This thread is about the current, not the past :-)

Guest Tterrier81

look im not trying to but heads with you, and im certainly not trying to impress u with any talk of playing alongside ex pro's and what not, especially when they run rings round me!!

i'll tell u what, i changed my mind, after a bit of research i have since found out that the league at magill is by far more superior to any indoor football competition in the state and possibly even australia, fifa regulation size pitches, ffsa approved referee's, own numbers, i mean the list goes on, next time i will do more research and get more feedback before i comment on anything u say. sorry lol

look im not trying to but heads with you, and im certainly not trying to impress u with any talk of playing alongside ex pro's and what not, especially when they run rings round me!!

i'll tell u what, i changed my mind, after a bit of research i have since found out that the league at magill is by far more superior to any indoor football competition in the state and possibly even australia, fifa regulation size pitches, ffsa approved referee's, own numbers, i mean the list goes on, next time i will do more research and get more feedback before i comment on anything u say. sorry lol

I am pleased that you now believe me, I will accept your apology. Just don't come on talking rubbish again and doubting me, as I may not be so obliging and I may embarrass you like I have others :biglaugh: