Aspc

Guest Matt & Suzi

Guest Matt & Suzi

Hi has anyone been able to get the ASPC update? It wasnt updated yesterday and I sent an e-mail this morning and another one this afternoon but havent received a mail back yet!

Just wondered what day they are up to.

Guest everhopeful

Hello there

I haven't asked for an email this week but just to let you know that I checked with my agent this week because I was confused regarding the messages on this site and people being allocated case officers from applications put in in May 07.

The last time :jiggy:I had an email from aspc they were only allocating up to December 06!

My agent said that the dates on the automated emails are for the slowest possible allocation and this covers all countries not just the UK and that they are seeing applications they put in in May being given case officers now.

Like you I was expecting a long wait based on the automated email info but I am hopeful now that we will receive a case officer before Xmas.

Joanna