Sign in to follow this  
Guest owenker4

Help

Guest owenker4

Hi,

This is my 1st message since joining, so apologies of I do anything wrong.... My OH was granted a successful TRA in July 10 (Telecommunications lineperson) and also has an AQFIII in Telecommunications. We were about to lodge our General skilled sponsored visa when immigration dropped their bomb shell and took my OH's skills off the list !! We are patiently awaiting the new list for State sponsorship but we are also really keen to try and get Employer sponsorship - We have searched for hours and hours tring to find agencies or Employers who are willing to sponsor overseas but cannot seem to find any for this line of work. Does anyone out there know of any recruitment agencies/Employers, willing to look at sponsor for this line of work. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

thanks Neil/Kerry

Guest garlic--bread

Hi have you tried the various agencies? ie gomatilda, thinkingaustralia etc (there are a few more - other members will tell you who they used). I received a phone call from an agent myself and going down this route would be the best option for me, it can prove to be a quicker way also.

Hope this is of use to you

Russ :)

Guest owenker4

Look on Gomatilda on a daily basis thanks. Hopefully this exhibition on Sunday with give us some news !!

Kerry x

Guest owenker4

Is in Manchester and its Opportunities Australia!! They are saying there will be Employers there, so my OH is taking all his certs etc - Fingers crossed it brings some good news, even if only to say Telecommunications may take off in near future, because at the mo just in limbo !!

Cheers x