Hello Everyone

Guest julianh

Guest julianh

Hello everyone, recently found this site and already found some really useful info so thanks.

Myself (Julian) and wife Lisa are in the process of applying for the SA state sponsored visa, I've got my TRA from the ACS, started the on-line process for the Permanent Sponsored Visa and I'm currently trying to find someone to witness our financial declaration - been to 3 banks and they all refused - does anyone know if solicitors can do this if you provide the proof of what you put on the form? - and how much anyone has been charged if they have done it this way? - thanks in advance.

hello julian and family and welcome to pia!!

can't answer your question either - sorry :unsure:

but that's the good thing about this place - there is always (!) someone who can :cute:

Guest ozadele

Welcome to PIA and good luck with your application process. Hang in there as the at times you will feel like your drowning in paper work but it will all be worth it in the end and I am sure you will love Adelaide and South Australia.

Ozadele

Guest julianh

Thanks for the replies, it's been a bit frustrating so far as once you've decided to start applying you want things to go quicker - like you say it will be worth it in the end.

Guest jetskitony

HI,

this document can only be signed by a bank official or a notary public official,which is only certain solicitors,we had one in the whole of hampshire,he was asking for over £100,we took ours to abbey national, the guy we asked signed it and didnt charge us, we walked out in a daze and couldnt believe it happened,we are waiting to see if we were successfull will let you no the outcome.

cheers

Tony,Myrtle,Callum