Sign in to follow this  
Guest picklesmummy

Making friends in Mawson Lakes

Guest picklesmummy

Hi

We've just arrived in Mawson Lakes and would love to get to know some people locally. We've only been here a few days but left home (Sheffield) nearly three months ago and so I'm missing all my mates back home terribly.

I'm 29 and a stay at home mum to an 18th month old girl, although I was a research scientist (chemistry) in a previous life! I would especially like to meet some other mums - my poor toddler has barely seen another child since we left home and I know she'd love having some other kids around to play with too! She's a really sweet friendly girl.

My husband starts work at UNISA next week and I'm dreading being home alone - if anyone would like to meet at one of the parks maybe, or perhaps for a coffee sometime, please give me a shout - thanks :)

Guest Adelaide Dad

Hi there - not quite a single mum but will a single dad do? Unfortunately I work during the week so wouldnt be able to get to meet you but I am hoping to move into mawson lakes soon and would be nice to meet some people in the area that i can catch up with. Hope you are all settling into life here in Adelaide. David

Guest dizzychappas

I have a 4 1/2 year old boy, I am off work at the moment (until next week) and would love to meet up at a Park or go for a coffee. If you fancy it let me know.:)