cormcvcr

Meet up at the other side of the border, anyone?

Hello to all Scottish Residents on PIA,

Everybody else seems to be getting some fun but us guys!

Anybody up for meeting up this side of the border?

:goofy:

Guest massive

You'll be lucky I mean the North West is to far north 4 some but if you have no joy why not join us on ours, an my family are from scotland so at least i can speak the lingo:)no seriously if you're not to far north the more the merrier I say

CHEERS Debbie x

Guest stufi1997
    :D Hiya Corney....!(oops sorry). Fiona and i are from turriff so we no exactly what you you mean. there arn't many of us on this site so i've just contented myself with watching from afar...!i have to say that this process is starting to really make you question many things ,probably because of the delays and such on top of other lifes pressures but i'm glad to see some other fellow jocks on here and must agree that our southern friends do seem to have the advantage of meeting up and putting faces to avatars....and being able to keep each other excited,but in saying that if we can get something oganized sometime then we will do our best... or if your in the visinity just pop in !! we're not posh but Fiona always manages to throw some thing in the pot...even if it's one of the kids. By the way ..i'm a painter and dec. too.. weird eh???:biglaugh:

Hi Stu & Fiona

Thanks for getting back to me, nice offer, I've never been to Aberdeen and we are going to start going to different places as we just recently took up walking, I've always enjoyed it but it's only recently that my 5 year old has managed to do a decent distance to justify going somewhere further afield, which is what our plans are now, so you never know, you may regret giving the invite!

P.s. i can bring my own food, as long as fiona doesn't mind cooking it, I've got 2 little people that can go in the pot!!

Debbie, my geography is terrible, where is Fordam?

Guest massive

Hi Cornelia

mine isn't that good either but Frodsham is between Manchester and Chester but our meet is just off junc 21 on the m6.

My Family live in edinburgh and that normally take 3.5hours so i guess its a bit far, you never know when we get to oz we might be nearer to you then, we're hoping for Hallet Cove area coz we've got friends there what about you ? good news on the visa reciept by the way, we're about a similar date to you so hopefully we'll hear soon

Debbie

Guest massive

Hallett Cove seems very popular with the brits , our friend is home next week 4 a month he's been there for 10 years now with his wife an 3 boys so if you've anything you want to no about the cove pm me and we'll ask him or maybe he'll pm you

Debbie