Guest Cars

Babysitter!

Guest Cars

Hi my name is carly im 19years old & have just enroled in college four days a week to study aged care certificate 3 monday to thursday so was just wondering if on fridays,staurdays or sundays anybody needs a babysitter=). my rates are $15 an hour=) i do have experience working with children as i used to look after a 1yr old, 5yr old & 10yr olds in the Uk! =)

Pm me if anyone is intersted! xx also happy to meet up before i come to babysit =)=) xx Thank you everyone xx:cute:

Hi my name is carly im 19years old & have just enroled in college four days a week to study aged care certificate 3 monday to thursday so was just wondering if on fridays,staurdays or sundays anybody needs a babysitter=). my rates are $15 an hour=) i do have experience working with children as i used to look after a 1yr old, 5yr old & 10yr olds in the Uk! =)

Pm me if anyone is intersted! xx also happy to meet up before i come to babysit =)=) xx Thank you everyone xx:cute:

hi where in adelaide are you and do you drive so you could take yourself home after?

Guest Cars

Hello! well i actually live in moana =) so that wouldnt be a problem at all =)

How old are you children? xx

Hello! well i actually live in moana =) so that wouldnt be a problem at all =)

How old are you children? xx

i just have the one whose 4 hun, can you pm me your number cheers xx;)

Guest Tamara

Hi Carly. Would you be interested in ad-hoc stuff? I don't need a sitter on regular occasions, but it would be nice to know that there is someone that I can phone if we are needing to go out. I live in Brighton. Tamara

Guest Cars

Yes that would be fine=) not a problem! How old are you chrildren ?? xx

Guest Allie Bloss

Hi we maybe interested please can you pm me your number and I'll give you a call to sort out a time to meet up.

Cheers

Guest Cars

Aww ok i look after a 6 year old at the moment! Little cuties =) xxx

Hi Carly, we too may be interested can you PM me your number so I can give you a call sometime to arrange something. We are at Seaford Meadows so not too far from you.

Thanks.

Jo