Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZuzanaDavies

New mums

Guest ZuzanaDavies

Hi everyone,

My name is Zuzana (28). Myself and my husband Chris arrived in Adelaide 6 months ago, and our family was complete with the birth of our gorgeous daughter Amy 3 1/2 weeks ago. :jiggy:

We have met some wonderful people since i've been here, but I'm keen to meet some other mums with newish babies who'd like to meet up every now and then for a coffee and a natter, and to share in the rollercoaster ride of being a new mum. Many of the clubs and nurseries are for older children, so i'm hoping to connect with some ladies in the same boat as I am.

We live in the Golden Grove area,

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please drop me a line...

Zuzana

Guest Weez

Hi, i am due to pop my 3rd any day now and would love to met up, other 2 are 10 & 13 so have school times free, will get back to you when bub makes an appearance!!

Guest katieb

Hi there,

I can recommend the New Parents Group at the Mawson Centre in Mawson Lakes. it run's every other Monday from 10 - 12 and designed for new parents to have a chat rather than a play group.

My son is 2 now so haven't been for a least a year but I'm sure it's still good.

Hope this helps

Katie

Guest ZuzanaDavies

Hey,

Thanks for the reply.

Let me know when the little one arrives and we'll meet up. Can't believe our little one is almost 7 weeks!

Good luck and speak soon

Suzi