Guest lazymazy

customs

Guest lazymazy

hi all.....wow, how long has it been since our last post?? we're on the final leg of the tour of migration now so we keep thinking of questions we should by now know the answer to but don't so hence the post.

has anyone took tools out with them, either hand or power? how was it at customs and did they go through your tools looking for any speck of dirt, oil, rust etc with a fine tooth comb. i have cleaned, scraped and sprayed the worst offenders but bound to have missed something,

can anyone help.

andy

ps, the packers are in on the 25th so could do with quick answer.

pps we fly on 29th yipppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeee:D:D

cheers

Guest dglamoore

Greg bought all his polishing tools and machines over which he had blown off as best he could but were still very dirty with polishing dust. They got through fine. Aqis are more interested in dirt and soil or anything that can contain disease rather than dust and oil so would not worry too much :err:

Lisa:jiggy:

Hi Andy, we brought out power tools but not garden tools. There was no problem at all, in fact AQIS didn't open a single box in the container! Damn, when I think of all the stuff we could have brought....!

Guest Barlow

Hi There

Just a quick Hi , you should be fine with tools, we had our box opened but nothing taken and lee didn't clean any of them up !!!!!!!!

C U this side

Paula

Hi

My husband bought all his tools with him both electrical and hand tools. We just cleaned everything up and all went through customs fine. dont think they even looked that closely.

Wendy