Guest Niki & Nige

We Are Arriving 12th Nov 07

Guest Niki & Nige

Hello To All

:v_SPIN: we are arriving on the 12th nov and will be renting in the Brighton area,

we have a 6 year old daughter, can anyone tell us the good schools in this area, i have looked at brighton primary school, but is thier a good web site to check on schools.

and of course we invite anyone for a drink when we arrive !!!!

Niki Nigel & Zara :cute:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi there

I did post something on in the schooling section about a website you could check schools out - have a look and see if you can see it.

Good luck with is all - sorry but I don't know much about the schools in Brighton but maybe the website can help.

All the best for now

Regs

Sarah

Guest Roo1

Hi,

Brighton is a lovely area. Your daughter (and you) will love Jetty Road and the beach there. When you are settled in, pop a post on PIA, I'm sure a few of us wouldn't mind meeting for a drink!;)

Judi x

Ditto Judi, Brighton is a lovely area. I have not viewed any schools there so I cannot say for certain but when you arrive give them a call, or even contact them whilst you are in the UK, I am sure you will be able to have a look around when you arrive & then you can make your own mind up.

Good luck

Angela