WANTED: Tumble dryer!!

Guest guest3462

Guest guest3462

Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone has a tumble dryer they are wanting to sell. Mine had died and although the weather is supposed to be picking up I have 2 nighttime potty training children and am having wet beds to change (sometimes 5 sets a night!!) so I need a dryer to manage all this laundry!!

Hi Julia,

Cant help with a tumble dryer but it remineded me of when I trained my daughter through the night.

Someone told me to put one of those square mats (The purple ones from the UK pampers i think) or similar under the sheet then layer it a few times ie matress, square sheet, sheet, square sheet, sheet. That way you just have to take one sheet off and can save time making up the bed. It worked for me.

Just a thought

Good luck

Karen x

Guest SA Great
Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone has a tumble dryer they are wanting to sell. Mine had died and although the weather is supposed to be picking up I have 2 nighttime potty training children and am having wet beds to change (sometimes 5 sets a night!!) so I need a dryer to manage all this laundry!!

Aren't they called Clothes Dryers over here? Anyway why would you need one? After all isn't Australia always hot? YEAH RIGHT!!!!

haven't go one to sell but I did see one for just over $100 it was one of these little ones i noticed if cos it looked so compact it was in big w or k mart I can never which one of those I'm in even when I'm in there:goofy:

I've just purchased a new one and have one of these to get rid of. Was going to ask $100 as it's pretty much brand new (got off another expat, who never used it, when I arrived but have barely used it myself as I'm too used to the big yank dryers).

I would think maybe perhaps you want something larger for sheets?

Guest Chandan

Hi julia.. Kmart sell in their baby section some 'over the sheet' matteress protectors.. after moving and changing kindy etc dylan went a little backwards for a few nights, so we already had the big matteress protectors on but got fed up of changing all the beddings plus trying to dry the horrid mattress protectors they have here (god I miss John Lewis) anyway back to my point.. i think they are around $22 for a set of two , they are padded and sit on top on the fitted sheet, worth every penny!! saves having to stripped beds in the middle of the night.

Guest guest3462

I think i'm getting a new one as well as a new washing machine - going to treat myself!! It's a funny thing i've always had a new washer or dryer for each new baby!!!