andy and lindsey

We fly out on the 26th Oct

Hi just a quick note to say that a week tomorrow we will be leaving the UK - arggh! :wacko: I can tell you I honestly didn't realise just how hard these last few weeks would be (for both myself and Andy). Over the last few days we have both said at this point it would be so easy to say 'lets stay', but no we set out on this emigration journey and knew that it would be a roller coaster ride and boy do I think we are going down at the moment! I dont think either of us realised just how devastating some of the goodbyes would be! We will be going off radar in the next few days (bye bye aol:sad:) but are both looking forward to hitting the ground running on the 31st after 3 relaxing days in Singapore. I must say a great big thankyou to all of you for your advice, help and guidance! See you on the other side We look forward to meeting you all

The Moore Family

Guest jetskitony

hi,

good luck with your new life,look forward to reading your first post on the other side.

Myrtle,Tony,Callum

The very best of luck to you all, may it be everything you hoped and wished for.

Enjoy and keep on posting!

We need to know more!

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Good luck,

No getting away from it the "Goodbyes" are the crap part of it no matter how hard you prepare yourselves.

Like you say hit the ground running, loads of " can do positive attitude" and you will be off to a great start with your new life,

Check the zoo out in Singapore,

Safe journey,

Guzzler

Guest dglamoore

Keep strong for those last goodbyes :(

Hope you have a great flight over and enjoy your stop in singapore - definitely to the zoo and night safari they are fantastic!!!

Best of luck with your new life in Adelaide :wubclub:

Lisa:cute:

Good luck to you all , I can honestly say that the goodbyes to close friends and family was the hardest things I have ever had to do . Now here ,we are in touch with those left behind constantly and we realise that we are all getting on with our lives . It is now terrific to be in touch and catching up etc , makes you feel closer than you actually are . Take a note of our details and be in touch when you get here if you need any help !! Rich

Guest mOZzy

if you survive this then you'll do just fine over in oz!!!

chin up and through - the sun is waiting on the other side ;)

good luck and keep us posted!!

Guest Trakki

Good luck to you all. Enjoy the stop over and when you are back on line up date us on how it went, when so you start working?

Good luck, I am dead jeleous, wish we were closer than we are.

Tracey

Guest Roo1

Looking forward to meeting you all at the Airport!!

Bon Voyage!

Judi x

We had our leaving do last night - the waterproof mascara came in handy. I roared all night and Andy just got more and more drunk! Hes very pleased this morning as he didn't buy a drink all night!

This time next week we will be in Singapore trying to cope with the jet lag!

See you all soon

Lindsey:D