Guest Curry Lover

Educational Children's Books

Guest Curry Lover

Hi all,

I've recently set up my own business as an independent sales advisor for The Learning Ladder who sell a wonderful range of educational books, toys, games and puzzles for babies through to teenagers. All fantastic quality from well known publishers such as DK, Puffin, Penguin and Ladybird. We sell mainly through a party plan, but also directly from our catalogue. Have a look at www.learningladder.com.au

If anyone is interested in booking a party you get between 10-20% of sales back in free products of your choice - especially useful with Christmas coming up! I also have a special offer running at the moment where if you book and host a party between now and Christmas you will in addition get one product of your choice from the catalogue at half price. If you're not keen on hosting your own party but would still like to see the products I'll be hosting an open house evening in November, please PM me for details.

Many thanks

Sheena-Margot

Fun and learning every step of the way!

Hi there

have pm'd you - i would be interested in having a party - had one last year and got some fab books for christmas and my kids think that the whatever next game is the best! Look forward to meeting you. A few of the girls who post on here came and we all had a good night - look forward to the next one

Lindsey

If anyone fancies coming to my party drop me a pm:biglaugh:

Guest Curry Lover

Thanks Lindsey! They are really great products and my son loves the Whatever Next game too - great fun for all the family. I'll phone you about trying to arrange a date for your party. Looking forward to meeting you - and any others who decide to come along!

Sheena-Margot