Guest laurajarrett

Excited

Guest laurajarrett

Hi guys,

Im sorry im a little squiffy after drinking red wine with my neighbour.

Just to say we have 2 weeks left here and im so excited about moving to Adelaide.

Ive read most of the post on here and there seems so much to offer. Im a little concered about schools but that will iron its self out im sure.

I am going into oaa so i probably would feel a bit embarressed to say to any of you come on around to my place, but when we have sold our home in England we'll have a great big barbie in our new home.

I look forward to landing on the 6th Nov and to meeting anyone who wants to meet us.

You may not want to as We have too many kiddies lol

Night all

Laura xxx:goofy:

Hi Laura! Glad you're so excited about coming out here! Your OAA may not be up to much but it won't be forever, I'm sure you'll find somewhere nice to live very soon. In the meantime you're more than welcome to get in touch when you're over your jetlag and we'll be happy to show you the sights. Happy hangover!:SLEEP:

Guest Roo1
    Hi Laura! Glad you're so excited about coming out here! Your OAA may not be up to much but it won't be forever, I'm sure you'll find somewhere nice to live very soon. In the meantime you're more than welcome to get in touch when you're over your jetlag and we'll be happy to show you the sights. Happy hangover!:SLEEP:

How's your hangover Liz? Laura's not the only one with a sore head this morning I bet!!:biglaugh:

See you in Adelaide Laura!!

Hi Laura,

By my estimations you'd better get used the the "squiffy" feeling, cos there will be a lot more of that to come, before you leave and after you arrive!

Best of luck to you and your family, enjoy!

Guest ali@51

Good luc with the hangover, when you get to AU will they be hangunders? Have a good last few weeks we are very jealouse.

Guest jen&ian

Hi,

We also leave in 2 weeks, on the 31st, don't worry about the kiddies, most people who use the forum have them,we are taking 3 with us:wacko:. Good luck with your final preparations.

Jen:v_SPIN:

Guest louiesmum

Hi Laura

What fab news good luck on the move. We are still waiting at mo & its agony. When we arrive you'll be able to show us around! Let us know what the OAA like as we will prob be going for that too!

Good luck & have fun

Guest mOZzy

of course you are excited!!!!!!

me jelous?!? naahhh nevva! ... maybe a tiny little bit :jiggy:

enjoy your last 2 weeks and have a smooth move over!!!