Guest woolmerdj

Guitar Teacher Wanted !!!

Guest woolmerdj

Hello,

I am looking for a guitar teacher in the Adelaide Hills or someone who is willing to come here.I have been trying to learn for a few years but have never had a very good teacher.My favourite types of music are heavy metal and hard rock but i also like the blues.

Thanks

Oli

Guest Guest5035

get in touch with wizzywozza a member on here, her hubby is a tutor.

stevo

Stevo's on the mark ........... my hubby is a guitar teacher, but he works from our house in Woodcroft. If you're prepared to travel then he could accomodate you (we've had students come from Hahndorf for lessons before!). He loves rock and the blues too, but will teach all sorts on both acoustic and electric, and he can also teach bass ............ PM me and I'll get him to reply to you - his name is Rick.

He used to teach in two high schools in West Sussex and also ran Adult Ed classes every weekday night, so he has plenty of experience.

Sharon

Guest Gerry

Came across this old item does Ur hubby still teach elect guitar? If so ask him to ring Gerry on 0414404029