andy and lindsey

Tutoring (Primary School)

Hi just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for tutors - looking to get some extra input for my 6 year old esp for reading - anyone any experience with totoring here. We are in Aldinga Beach

Lindsey

Guest PompeyPom
    Hi just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for tutors - looking to get some extra input for my 6 year old esp for reading - anyone any experience with totoring here. We are in Aldinga Beach

Lindsey

Sorry to hi-jack your post - can't help with the tutoring unfortunately - but would be very interested in any reply cos we are thinking the same for our 7 year old. She could do with some extra help in reading. We are also in Aldinga Beach.

Thanks

You could try Kumon. It works on daily repetition at each step. Your child goes into the Kumon centre twice a week and works on a set of worksheets daily in between. The English course is not just reading , it's about comprehension and some grammar too.

Hi,

I need a maths tutor for my twins who are nearly 11. They seem to have lost interest in maths and did not do so well in NAPLAN this time. Everything else is great but maths seem to have hit a stubling block.

Can anyone help???

Cheers

Karen

Kumon also do maths. They test where they are at and then start them just below this level for confidence. The kids need to complete the work under a certain time before moving on. They really know their tables quickly doing this and it fills in the gaps they may have missed at school, or maybe just needed more practice at.

Guest Pam777

Kip McGrath centre. i used the centre at Morphett Vale for my 12 yr old and they were great