Guest Guest5035

Detention Centre in Adelaide

Guest kerfumph
    Yep....same view here.....!!!

My view might be slighty different:shocked:

Guest Guest5035
    My view might be slighty different:shocked:

so we keep building centres encouraging them to keep coming, yere right!! Yet all those over in the UK that want to come have to wait months if not years and go through all the paperwork.

All those Sri Lankans that said they can't be sent back because they will be killed are now going back on HOLIDAY.......FFS !!

stevo

Guest kerfumph
    so we keep building centres encouraging them to keep coming, yere right!! Yet all those over in the UK that want to come have to wait months if not years and go through all the paperwork.

All those Sri Lankans that said they can't be sent back because they will be killed are now going back on HOLIDAY.......FFS !!

stevo

Er no, my view will probably be of the detention centre! Not many happy people up here atm.

Guest MrsHills

Dont get me started!! Its NOT a case of not in my back yard, I just wonder why cant this housing that is spare/being renovated whatever be given to those people who are homeless/living in hotels etc? Look after those in strife here first THEN help everyone else out!