Hughes'Roberts

Hello!!

Hi Everyone!!

We just thought we would introduce ourselves...My name is Nat and my OH is Garry....we are at the very beginning of this daunting journey so not much going on at the moment. Fingers crossed our TRA comes back positive!! We are looking to move to Adelaide...we have been there before on a HWV and cannot wait to go back. Just one step at a time..we dont want to get to excited!!

Thank you to the guys that came up with this forum....its brilliant, there is so much useful info!!

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend!! :jiggy:

Nat & Gaz

Welcome I remember posting something similar 2 1/2 ears ago and this forum is great. Now we have been here just over a year and this forum is great place for advise so hope you make the move soon.

Fingers crossed for you

Michelle

Guest Django

Every long journey starts with a first step. :)

Welcome to the forum. Hope you find it as useful as we did. Good luck with everything any questions ask or use the search facility.

Pete

Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for your replies and the good luck wishes...we will need it as we are doing this on our own with no agency help....Its great to know people who have been through this...it feels very reassuring!! We have not heard back from the TRA as of yet but it was only sent a few weeks ago...We are going to have to be very patient!! I suppose we will have to be with this process!! ha....

No doubt we will posting some questions in the near future so get ready...ha....the next step will be the sponsored state but one step at a time.....

Hope everyone is well and have a good Halloween weekend!!

Nat & Gaz