Noarlunga United football club recruiting for 2010/2011 season

Guest drewerys

Guest drewerys

players required for the coming season, Pre season usually starts around January, with the seaon starting usually around easter time. all ages welcome from under 6's to under 16's, also under 19,s and seniors boasting promotion this year into the Pemier league. They also run an Amatuers side for those who are a little less serious but want to keep fit have fun. Great way to meet lots of new people and great family atomsphere at the club most nights of the week, Bar open and dinners available.

Great Place to be involved in. Get in touch for anymore info, i can get you intouch with Coaches and even meet you there to introduce anyone. here is one email address of the delegate she would love to hear from anyone wanting more info monika cadman <monikakay@optusnet.com.au>

Cheers for that

Coming over the end of Jan so should be just in time for the pre-season my youngest who is 8 plays for a U9s team this season and is footie mad.

My eldest son will be 17 when we get over and at the moment he is playing for a U18s team. He is also a qualified referee which gives him a bit of pocket money. Do the junior leagues use young referees out there?

Cheers Rob

Guest Tterrier81
Cheers for that

Coming over the end of Jan so should be just in time for the pre-season my youngest who is 8 plays for a U9s team this season and is footie mad.

My eldest son will be 17 when we get over and at the moment he is playing for a U18s team. He is also a qualified referee which gives him a bit of pocket money. Do the junior leagues use young referees out there?

Cheers Rob

hi sorry cant comment on outdoor football but i know a few places down south that are cryin out for indoor football refs, i think they pay around $15 a game, not bad pay when u can ref between 2 or 3 games an hour

Guest drewerys

Yeah think refs start from under 13's, i think he would have to resit test here,As they have to be under FFSA but very straight forward my 15 yr old did it last year. Pay is higher for FFSA league games but you can also ref school games.If you want you can get in touch with delegate at noarlunga she will give you all the info that you need and mybe even try and set something in place for when you arrive as pre season training starts Jan its monika cadman <monikakay@optusnet.com.au>