Guest MrsHills

Received your ashes tickets?

Guest MrsHills

We purchased out tickets AGES ago, but still havent received them, I see that they say they are being sent out in early October, but still nothing. Anyone got theirs?

Guest Guest1435

Not yet. I was told they would be sent out a couple of weeks before the match.

Guest katieb

My hubbie has got his for the melbourne game but not Adelaide as yet.

Guest rugdoc285

Received mine in the mail a couple of weeks ago which was interesting as I had nominated to pick up from booking office. Make sure you nominated to have them sent or go to the booking office with your credit card (the one you purchased on) and try to get them as they have obviously been released

Guest guest569

Still waiting for mine.:sad: just checked reciept and definately opted for the registered mail !!!:wideeyed:

Guest back clan

We booked ours over the net and picked them up in the city yesterday at Ticketek

Hey, is anyone else still waiting? I have asked Ticketek but haven't had any reply yet. Am I the only one who hasn't got theirs yet?

Nick

Yes we are still waiting as well...........i have 2 lots on order...and neither have them have arrived yet....:arghh:

Guest MrsHills

Got mine yesterday!!! (we are only going for one day of the four though!!) but they are here!

Hi guys

Can you give me an idea of what the tickets cost for the first day? Want to get one for my father in law and husband as it's the day before they (the inlaws) fly home, and been looking at Ebay, but don't want to get totally ripped off (also if anyone has a couple of tickets for Day 1 they can't use and want to sell me....?!)

Thanks

Diane

Guest blindwatchertrev

Chased the whereabouts of mine with Tickeytec and was told they were posted out on 19/10/10. They will not tell me the registered post number so that I could pursue with Australia post and they say if a lost ticket voucher is to be issued it must be collected by the credit card holder at the venue one hour before start of play. Since my daughter in Blighty paid for them it looks like I'm on a sticky wicket!:skeptical:

Got my tickets yesterday for the 1 st 4 days

then checked and they have only given me 3 days

friday,sunday and monday no saturday

trying to contact them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!