bricklayer

Guest april

hello,

we are moving to adelaide in january and was hoping for a bit of advice in the work department, my husband is a builder and we were wondering if anybody could recommend the best places for us to drop his cv, any companies or if anyone knows if there is any places where they work, or any general advice for the building trade over there we would really appreciate it .

Im also a hairdresser so if anyone can give me advice workwise that would be great

thankyou from the mitchells

wayne,rachael,april xx

Guest Eric&Emma

hi

you should not have any trouble finding a job as a bricklayer. I arrived here in febuary this year and it took me about five minutes to find a job. The starting rate is about $30 an hour. When you arrive get a white card so you can work on commercial jobs, they cost about $80.Also apply for your tax file number I think you can do that while still in the uk, once you get that you can get an ABN and be self employed.When you get here send me a message, the guy I'm working for at the moment is allways looking for bricklayers

All the best with the move

hi eric and emma thanks for that we really appreciate it ,this web site is so helpful thankyou for taking the time to reply to our message ,where are you living in adelaide? are you enjoying it ?

speak to you soon the mitchells xx

Hi Eric

Any room for one more!,

I've just applied for SA state sponsorship,I'm a Bricklayer 23 years exp.

Don't know a soul in Adelaide,it would be nice to keep in touch if thats alright?

It might be about a year before we get there though!

Keep the spot boards wet in the meantime!

Cheers

Paul

• 2 months later...
Guest geary11

bricklayer wanted !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Rates !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards Jason

J.GEAR BRICKWORK for all your Bricklaying needs bld 198794

• 2 weeks later...
bricklayer wanted !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Rates !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards Jason

J.GEAR BRICKWORK for all your Bricklaying needs bld 198794

Hi Jason,

We wont be in Adelaide till November but would it be alright to keep your number and give you a call nearer the time ?,dont have any contacts over there yet!

Cheers,

Paul (Bricklayer 23 years exp )