Willber

Flights Booked.

Hi all, well we've booked our flights and we arrive in Adelaide on the 3rd of May, cant wait.

If only my parents etc could be positive of the move, everytime i mention it they go off on a different tangent.

Counting down the days already.

The Willis clan :jiggy:

Guest The Dimmocks

Congratulations on booking flights, will soon come round. Great day to arrive (that my birthday).

Enjoy your last months in England and hope your family come round.

Michelle

Guest Guest75

It can be very hard with the rellies.

Obviously they don't want you to leave and will try and avoid the subject, hard to know what to do.

Best of luck :D:D

Guest Django

You must see it from their position to understand. You are moving away from them to the other side of the world. Its not a cheap place to get to and it is a very long trip. How many times do you see them now? How many times will you see them once you've made the move? Imagine its your children moving so far away and you will begin to see why they aren't jumping for joy that you are making the big move.

Moving here is very hard for the likes of us that have done it. It is even harder for those family and friends you will be leaving behind that will really miss you and yours. Sometimes they feel like they are being deserted and even rejected. My parents (not great travellers) believe they will never see me or their grandchildren ever again. That is very hard to take. :(