johnnynic6

6 weeks in!!!

Hi guys. Well 6 weeks in to our new life and here is a quick report on how we are going.

Its for us so far so good!! I was lucky enough to pick up a job and start within the first two weeks. Sales Manager for a new car group and after a difficult start I'm now feeling at home, this is due to my work mates who have made me feel at home.

We have also secured a long term rental in Sellicks Beach and love it down there with the best beach. Our container arrived a week or so ago and no problems. We used Pickfords and they are superb!!!. The Kids are loving the lifestyle, playing outside all the time and the school is great. The weather is pretty good, cooler then we expected but I feel the heat is coming!! O well just have to head to the beach!!

Advise to anyone heading over here in the near future, its great!!!, save as much as possible as its not that cheap, we have left our money in the UK due to the shocking exchange rate but as I'm earning its not such a problem till we want to buy our first house. Good luck to you all and I'm off to live the dream. P.S Please contact me if you need any help in find a car! I will be happy to help.

Hi guys. Well 6 weeks in to our new life and here is a quick report on how we are going.

Its for us so far so good!! I was lucky enough to pick up a job and start within the first two weeks. Sales Manager for a new car group and after a difficult start I'm now feeling at home, this is due to my work mates who have made me feel at home.

We have also secured a long term rental in Sellicks Beach and love it down there with the best beach. Our container arrived a week or so ago and no problems. We used Pickfords and they are superb!!!. The Kids are loving the lifestyle, playing outside all the time and the school is great. The weather is pretty good, cooler then we expected but I feel the heat is coming!! O well just have to head to the beach!!

Advise to anyone heading over here in the near future, its great!!!, save as much as possible as its not that cheap, we have left our money in the UK due to the shocking exchange rate but as I'm earning its not such a problem till we want to buy our first house. Good luck to you all and I'm off to live the dream. P.S Please contact me if you need any help in find a car! I will be happy to help.

I like this post, well done and enjoy, happy Sunday !! and here comes summer :notworthy:

Guest The Dimmocks

Good to here you settling in well, my husband took a while to settle into his job but now loves it.

Guest Coleybear

Hi

We are looking to buy a car and would love to get some help! Which car yard are you working at and we will come and take a look around? We are looking for a family size car. Have been in Adelaide for 10 weeks now, loving it!

Thanks so much!

Nicole (32), Stephen (43) & George (22 months)

Hi guys and thanks for your messages. I am cmi southside in Christies beach. Would love to help if you need me. Just let me know. We have loads of used cars plus new toyota and suzuki.

Guest Guest75
    Hi guys and thanks for your messages. I am cmi southside in Christies beach. Would love to help if you need me. Just let me know. We have loads of used cars plus new toyota and suzuki.

Good to see you settling in.

I know the dealership very well indeed. I had to pop in to have a word the other day.

:cute: