HEAPS GOOD !!!

ADSL2 Internet Plans

Hi you lovely people....

Right any help/advice were moving into the Bayswood down @ Aldinga Beach and i am after some internet....ADSL2 ia what i am after...

any views advice and prices off anyone who already has it would be great.

Favourite at the moment is

TPG ADSL2 upto 20mbps....100Gig Peak and 100 Gig off peak....$60 per month

any views very much appreciatied...:idea:

Thank you

HG

Adam have just changed their plans again. It seems like prices arwe dropping and the cap is getting larger.

I was paying $70 was a 30 gig peak and 30 gig off peak. I have now changed to a 100gig anytime cap for $60 (but that's a naked line). It cheaper if you have a phone line with them.

I have also just gone back to Telstra on a bundle......200 gig ADSL, Foxtel platinum, unlimited landline and mobile calls. The saving are quite a lot as I now intend to let one of my mobile phone plans expire and use the home phone as the calls are to all networks in Australia.

Tamara

Guest Carolandcraig

There are some good plans out there as everyone wants your buisness, given the choice I would have gone naked with adam, but i cant get adsl2 where we live with anyone else so im tied to telstra, but saying that they have been really good, got a 200gig limit with no on or off peak for $90, bearing in mind 9 months ago when we first got here we only got 25 gig from telstra for $100.

Will be nice when fibre is installed, i hear that aldinga should be getting that within the next 6 months. good luck with whatever you choose HG.

Will be nice when fibre is installed, i hear that aldinga should be getting that within the next 6 months. good luck with whatever you choose HG.

Oooh might well be wirth hanging on for that...and just use a dongle....but i know i would really miss the decent internet...:dull:

HG

Guest Carolandcraig
    Oooh might well be wirth hanging on for that...and just use a dongle....but i know i would really miss the decent internet...:dull:

HG

Its only a rumour HG, our landlord was round today and for some reason we got talking about braodband. Bizziar i know but its what he told us.

Guest guest3462

HG, We are in Aldinga and we have ADAM broadband. We also qualified for the government grabt which completely pays for the satellite reciever and full installation. It is $50 a month for 100gb download which we never use!!!

Give them a ring and dont forget to apply for the national broadband grant - everyone in Aldinga is entitled to it as they are using Aldinga as a test area for the satellite broadband service. We have Good luck with the big move JC xxx

HG, We are in Aldinga and we have ADAM broadband. We also qualified for the government grabt which completely pays for the satellite reciever and full installation. It is $50 a month for 100gb download which we never use!!!

Give them a ring and dont forget to apply for the national broadband grant - everyone in Aldinga is entitled to it as they are using Aldinga as a test area for the satellite broadband service. We have Good luck with the big move JC xxx

Thanks....what sort of speeds can you get with that?

HG

Guest guest3462

just done a speed test and it is at 3.96mb/ps and the upload is 0.98 I have no idea what that means, but our average speed download test with bogpond was 0.02mbps!!!!